CONTACTS MACHINERY, INC.
200 Round Lake South, Montcalm,
Quebec, Canada, J0T2V0
Contact Us About This Machine
Raimann KM 310 2M with Valuerip 111
|Machine Information Sheet||Date: 2/17/2019|
|Machine Type:||Saws - Rip Saw|
|Model:||KM 310 2M with Valuerip 111|
Can be transformed to required voltage for a nominal fee. Single phase available thru a phase converter.
RAIMANN KM 310 2M/ VALU RIP III "Plus" Gang Rip Saw with (2) Shifting Blades;
(2) Moveable Blades and (1) Fixed - 12-1/4" Max. width cap. working dimensions.
• Maximum board width 25" feed width, 13-1/2" chain width, 50 HP - 4,200 RPM V-belt drive arbor with (2) movable and (1) fixed blade; shifting blades positioned from operator controls.
As the computer or operator moves blades, laser lights follows; fixed saw blade with "Quick Fix" hydro-arbor is mounted on an individual collar that slides up-and-down the arbor into position, locks into place by tightening end of arbor; no tools & no spacers required.
• Cutting capacity: 12" Dia. saw blades, 65 mm (2-1/2" dia.) arbor, 4-1/4" max. depth of cut, 17-3/4" centers between upper holddown rollers (phenolic pressure holddown shoe plate included), 3/4" min. strip width, 19-1/2" min. stock length.
• Feed works: Variable feed speed from 13 - 115 FPM, 2.2 HP feed drive motor, chain spikes every 3rd chain link, automatic chain lubrication, (2) sets of top & bottom anti-kickback fingers, extended infeed with additional bed roll, and adjustable infeed fence.
• Features: Automatic over-thickness shutoff on infeed, automatic STAR-DELTA starting, "Proficut 2" PLC controls, 8" dia. dust hood, and resinous wood spray mist device for arbor & blades; extra moving heads and sleeves.
Includes Optimizing Infeed System "Value-Rip III "PLUS":
• Supports (2) movable blades; operates at 115 FPM or (3 - 5) boards/Min; 36" - 16` length cap. x 2-1/2" min. - 23" max. width cap. (17) Points of width measurement for shape detection.
• (4) Laser rack shows the operator the rip solutions at the infeed position (operator can override thru the touch-screen), 15` infeed canted roll feed table with movable Servo fence;
• Ultrasonic width measurement sensor (single point) attached to ripsaw; system turns on lasers to cut solution & position movable blades.
• Industrial PC with: Ergonomic, user-friendly 12" Touch-Screen; "ScanCore" optimizing/tally software, based on clear board width optimizing.Remote Service package allows RAIMANN technicians to log in for diagnostic solutions remotely; stand alone laser rack includes (1) Servo movable laser sychronized with the movable fence, and (2) Servo movable lasers with the movable blades.
• Office package included for linking to production`s daily requirements.
|Sales Price:||CALL FOR PRICING|
|Contacts WW Machinery, Inc. sells pre-owned machinery on a first come, first served basis. Pre-owned machinery is not covered under any warranty or Government requirements. It is purchased "as-is - where-is, with all faults." Descriptions and specifications are to the best of our knowledge (some information is communicated via third party sources). It is strongly recommended that the machinery be inspected prior to purchasing to confirm the condition and specification. Additional charges such as crating and loading may apply.|